- 26 Camperdown St, DD1 3JA
- £19,539.47 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 25 hours per week
This position has expired.
If you’re looking for the next step on your career in social care, you’ve just discovered it.
In Dundee, Capability Scotland has a Community Enabling service (Care at Home), Housing Support service and a Day Support service at City Quay through which we support our customers with day to day tasks and to achieve their outcomes.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader who will support our Service Manager in managing our teams and lead the way with this new opportunity. You will ensure that our people continue to receive the exceptional, person-centred support we provide. The role will require you to have vision and confidence to nurture service growth.
We are looking for someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment and service. This role is ideal for someone who wants to put their values a vision into practice. If you think you fit the bill - we want to hear from you.
As part of our commitment to equal pay - the salary offered is set and advertised in every advert. Terms and conditions are agreed collectively and are not individually negotiated.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary of £19,539.47 per annum
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.