- 23 South Fort Street, Leith, EH6 4DL
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 31.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Lauriston In Leith provides care and support for women who are homeless, in our supported accommodation service based near Ferry Road. Care and support is availale tweny four hours a day, seven days a week. We are a registered Housing Support Service.
As a Concierge you will:
- Provide support to individuals with a wide variety of support needs including, but not limited to, poor health and wellbeing, substance misuse, relationship breakdowns and low self esteem
- Support individuals with daily living skills in order to equip them for moving into their own tenancies.
- Have a positive flexible attitude
- Be committed to our values and the work we do
- Be confident and assertive in your approach as this post does involve lone working
*Please Note - this post is exempt under section 7 of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, therefore only female candidates will be considered.
- Free access to a comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Recognition and Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided
- Death in Service Benefit
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG Costs Paid
Interviews for this post will be held on 30th September 2021.