- Perth and Kinross, PH1 2LH
- £10.74 - £11.05 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 32 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
The aim of this role is to develop awareness of non-fatal overdose with the aim of better preventing further occurrences and reducing drug related deaths in the Perth and Kinross area.
We have 2 Project Worker posts available, both posts are temporary for 12 months:
- Post 1 is for 32 hours per week
- Post 2 is for 37 hours per week
The Project Worker will:
- Develop an understanding of best practice in Overdose prevention and effective, community-based responses
- Contribute to the development of the ODnotMe publicity campaign to raise awareness among people at risk of overdose, their families and, or carers, communities and workers to help people better respond to and prevent overdose in high risk groups.
- Have a positive and flexible attitude;
- Have experience of working with adults and young people from the client group;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Be passionate about reducing drug related deaths in Perth and Kinross;
- Have experience of developing integrated Health and Social Care responses with health, local authority and third sector partners;
- Be educated to SVQ Level 3 or equivalent, in Health & Social Care or equivalent Human Sciences;
- Have a full UK driving licence and the use of your own vehicle.
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- PVG costs paid in full
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Mileage Allowance
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free core training provided on site
- Generous mileage allowance
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme