- 43 Middlesex Street, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G41 1EE
- £19,200 - £20,000 per year per annum
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 week per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Full time (37 hours) – Fixed Term 6 months
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our organisation and support our recruitment/onboarding processes. At Sense Scotland we deliver vital support that makes a real and positive impact to the vulnerable individuals we support. We value the input of every staff member and all that we do, our vision is for the people we work with to live meaning full independent lives and our recruitment plays a vital part in maintaining this.
As our Recruitment Administrator you do not need to be a super experienced recruiter, just someone who is efficient, organised and who is committed to getting duties completed within set deadlines ensuring attention to detail is maintained at all times. You will be self-motivated and eager to ensure your key tasks are completed efficiently knowing that each step in the onboarding process is one step closer to candidate being able to support a vulnerable person. You will be working collaboratively within the recruitment/HR team and communicating progress to mangers on a regular basis as well as providing information from our onboarding tracking system. This role is offer 37 hours per week Mon -Friday with an office presence required.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment administration.
- Ensure all applicants have a fantastic onboarding experience in a timely manner.
- Carry out compliance checks on all applicants progressing with the company.
- Maintain communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Schedule interviews, track candidates through our in-house recruitment software.
- Organise & attend recruitment events.
A Message from the Team
As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us you will be pivotal in helping us meet our outstanding quality of service and recruitment needs.
If you are yearning to work for an organisation that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length.