- 17 Dava Street, G51 2JA
- SCP 23 – 26 (£22,550 - £24,745 per annum)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
About the role
Glasgow Key Fund helps to end homelessness through providing access to:
Temporary Furnished Flats: To help end homelessness through the provision of temporary furnished accommodation within the Private Rented Sector and providing a high-quality support service for homeless households.
Rent Deposit: To help end homelessness through facilitating access to accommodation within the Private Rented Sector and providing a high-quality support service for (at risk of) homeless households.
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are qualified to SVQ level 2/3 or SCQF equivalent or an appropriate Housing qualification, or have a willingness to undertake
- You have gained or have a willingness to obtain additional management training in line with the role and SSSC requirements
- You have gained experience of working with people at risk of and facing homelessness
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
You would love to work in this role if...
- You will be passionate about helping your staff team with developing skills in assessment, support planning, risk assessment and reviews
- You are a skilled influencer with the ability to inform good working practices
- You will be proud to undertake a leadership role in shaping best practice within the service
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Effective engagement with landlords and letting agents in the procurement and management of properties, ensuring they are fit for purpose and comply with legal, health and safety and corporate standards.
- Ensuring all referrals to the service are assessed and progressed in line with service specification.
- Ensuring occupancy levels are maintained through efficient allocation and void management of properties.
- Liaison with external agencies such as Community Homeless teams, Housing Benefit and Council Tax teams, landlords, support providers, health services, local authority and other agencies as required.
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification in the Application Pack.
Please note that a full driving license and access to a car for work purposes is required for this position.
For any informal queries please contact Recruitment Assistant Ainslie Bradley at email@example.com
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please save each form to your desktop before completing. If you are using a mobile device to complete then please contact email@example.com