- Telford House, Williamson Street, KW1 5ES
- Salary: SCP 23 – 26 (£22,550 – £24,745 per annum)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
About the role
Our Highland Reach Out Service helps to end homelessness by providing a high-quality, community-based outreach housing support service to adults (age 16+) who are living in their own or temporary (including bed and breakfast) accommodation in the Highland Council area. Highland Reach Out is a community-based outreach housing support programme that works with anyone aged 16+ who are living in their own home or in temporary accommodation.
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
- You are qualified to SVQ level 3 H&SC or SCQF equivalent (or are willing to work towards
- You have gained or have a willingness to undertake, additional management training in line with the role and SSSC requirements
- You have gained experience of working with vulnerable people relevant to this service area
You would love to work in this role if...
- You are a skilled communicator and you will enjoy influencing and informing good working practices
- You will be passionate about creating an environment which promotes co-operation, trust and open exchange of ideas
- You will be proud to undertake a leadership role in shaping best practice within the service
- You will be excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Ensuring the needs of the people we support are being met.
- Ensuring risk assessments for those we support are completed and updated.
- Advocating on behalf of the people we support.
- Arranging and facilitating regular support and supervision sessions with your team members, utilising best practice in performance management to ensure staff are supported to undertake their roles.
- ·Working an average of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday as determined by Service needs. The post holder will be expected to be part of an organisational / service on call system and be flexible with their working hours to cover occasional evening and weekend work when required
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification in the Application Pack
A full driving license and access to a car for work purposes is required for this role.
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack on our website and send to email@example.com.
Please save each form to your desktop before completing
For help with the forms or if you are completing on a mobile device, please contact Recruitment Assistant Ainslie Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org