- 9c Bellfield Lane, EH15 2BL
- £20,500.00 - £24,000.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
Job Hours: Full-time. Mon-Fri. 40 hrs
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton Nursery, Portobello
Brighton Nursery require a new Team Leader to lead a team of practitioners within our under 2’s age group. We are looking for an exceptional Early Years Practitioner with a passion for leadership and a vision for delivering high quality education and childcare.
Qualification: You should hold a recognised qualification in Childcare and Education (For example HNC/SVQ 3/SCQF Level 3), along with plenty experience working as an Early Years Practitioner.
You will be required to hold a relevant Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) registration or agree to apply to SSSC to register as a practitioner. Experience
· To support management in the day-to-day running of the nursery, ensuring compliance with registration and legislative requirements at all times.
· Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
· Implement policies and procedures.
· Effectively plan and deliver the relevant curriculum/framework, ensuring that the individual needs and interests of children in the setting are met.
· Provide leadership, support and supervision to playroom staff.
· Deploy staff appropriately.
· Keep records of key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents.
· Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents about their child.
· Advise management of any concerns.
· Work with staff and management to ensure self-evaluation is a systematic and rigorous procedure.
· Chair monthly team meetings.
· Be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed.
· Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures.
· Assume additional management responsibilities as and when required.
Responsible To: Manager
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com