- Location: Capshard Community Hub, Barry Road, Kirkcaldy, KY2 6JD
- Rate: £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 22.15 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are very excited to be recruiting. We are looking for a passionate, caring and motivated Early Years Manager to support and lead our very experienced Early Years team, in the delivery of a high quality flexible Early Learning and Childcare experience. Dunnikier Park Pre-school Playgroup is very much part of the local community and currently operates from the new Community Hub within Capshard Primary School’s grounds.
As our Maternity Cover Manager, we would like you:
· To ensure that the day to day management of the playgroup complies with the groups policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and national and local current policy
· To have an excellent working knowledge and ability to implement the Curriculum for Excellence, How good is our early learning and childcare and Building the Ambition
· To ensure that suitable activities are planned and implemented in accordance with current practice
· To ensure that children’s individual learning needs are being met and that each child’s progress is recorded
· To line manage staff and support their learning and development
· To liaise with the Local Authority, Care Inspectorate and other agencies as required
· To ensure appropriate Quality Assurance systems are in place
The Manager will be accountable to the Management Committee and will work closely with them in the governance of the Playgroup, as it meets its contractual partnership requirements with Fife Council.
For further information and an application pack,or to send completed applications, please contact: Catherine Bell email@example.com
Applicants’ qualifications should be consistent with those required to register as a Manager with SSSC (e.g. BA Childhood Practice or equivalent), consideration will be given to applicants who have experience working within an Early Learning and Childcare setting and show commitment to gaining a relevant qualification.
PVG Scheme Membership is a requirement of this post
Closing date: Wednesday 18th December 2019
Interviews will be held: Week beginning 6th January 2020