- 2a/3 Parkgrove Terr, G3 7SD
- £19,760.00 - £21,000.00 per year depending on qualifications and experience
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 5 day per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Busy City Centre/West End Nursery is seeking an Experienced Room Leader. Must have experience of curriculum for 0 -5 years and how to lead improvement.
Should show leadership qualities, knowledge of health and safety, good communication skills and a caring approach to staff, children and parents.
Will be responsible for ensuring punctual completion of records and reports including Learning Journals.
· Qualifications - Must have SVQ3, HNC in childcare or equivalent and be willing to undertake SVQ4 or PDA
· Main Duties - To manage the room ensuring high standard, supervising and supporting the staff who deliver this service in their day-to-day day duties. Liaising with Parents and other family members. Overseeing the efficient upkeep of the room and maintenance/stock of equipment, furnishings and fittings. Set up a rich and stimulating environment in which the service can be delivered. Chair room meetings.
· Annual Salary £19.760 + depending on qualifications and experience
· Must be SSSC Registered
· PVG is required
· Benefits : Childcare discount
Career progression opportunities
Various in house incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
Contact: Siobhan Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org