- Location: St Devenick's Playgroup, St Devenick's Church Hall, Baillieswells Road, Bieldside, AB15 9AP
- Rate: £12.00 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 18.75 hours per week
This position has expired.
St Devenick’s Playgroup are excited to be recruiting for the role of Playgroup Manager.
Hours 15 - 18.75 hours a week. Term Time Only.
The hours for this post are flexible and will include 3 or 4 playgroup sessions (09:00–12:45 Mon-Fri) and administrative time out with these hours.
This role is for an experienced Early Years Practitioner who is looking to take the next step in their career, to manage this well-established Playgroup.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the Playgroup, ensuring compliance with all current legislative requirements.
- To ensure that the staff are supported to provide high quality childcare and education.
- To regularly monitor and evaluate the quality of provision provided, ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and standards are maintained.
- To be responsible as the Safeguarding Lead practitioner for the setting.
- To support the committee with the financial operations of the Playgroup.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of SVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
- 3 Years or more of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and planning.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of staff and be an excellent team player.
- Able to develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Administrative and IT skills.
If interested please complete the attached application form and send to email@example.com Closing Date: Friday 7th Feb 2020