- Location: Marischal College, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
- Salary: £22,703.00 - £25,512.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for.
Location: Marischal College
Duration: Permanent, Full Time - 3 Posts
Hours: 37 hours per week
The purpose of the role is to support the effective delivery of employability initiatives within Aberdeen City Council and through a wide range of service providers.
Minimum Requirements of the post:
Experience of working in an employability environment
Adult Learning and/or Youth Work Experience
PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
The postholder should be able to:
Demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritise and plan own work and that of others
- Ability to prepare and present reports
- Ability work on own initiative
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to cope with competing deadlines and interruptions
- ICT literate
Demonstrate commitment to:
- The principles of the target operating model
- The priorities and aims of Aberdeen City Council
Demonstrate understanding or appreciation of:
- Adult Learning and / or Youth Work
- The equalities agenda
- Relevant local and national policies relating to the lifelong learning agenda
Please see Job Profile for further details