- Location: Woodhill House, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
- Salary: £31,569.00 - £33,461.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced developer who excels in developing applications to join our ICT Application Solutions team.
The role holder will be deeply involved in systems development, integration and migration of data, undertaking requirements gathering, writing specification documentation, creating and documenting the solution, setting up and executing test plans, and enhancing existing developments.
• Maintaining the User Experience (e.g. theme, localisation, journey) and accessibility (WCAG 2.1) of the application
• Working with the wider team and Senior analysts to inform strategic development decisions
• Ensuring that technical documentation is created and maintained to a high standard.
• Ensuring that application development complies with recommended security practices and the coding is performed in a security and privacy conscious manner
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of technologies and recommended practice within the domain
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
Interviews will be held on 6 February 2020.
Informal enquiries to James McIntosh, tel: 01467 536072
A Privacy Notice giving you information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with and your rights under GDPR is available here. Alternatively we can send a copy if you ask us to by emailing email@example.com.