- Location: 6 Carseburn Road, Forfar, DD8 3HW
- Salary: £22,964 - £25,780 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Based at Carseburn Road, Forfar.
You will provide flexible support to Looked After young people aged 5 to 18 years at home, in Angus Council’s residential units, in foster care and kinship care to achieve positive outcomes.
The aim of the job is to break down the barriers that prevent young people from achieving in education moving into independence, employment, further education or training. You will provide 1:1 support and training in a range of areas including:
- Accessing and gaining recognised qualifications
- Development of independent living/life skills
- Building employability skills
- Supporting positive health and wellbeing
This job is temporary for up to 23 months from date of appointment.
Applications from Angus Council employees on a secondment basis will be considered. You must have the approval of your line manager.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, please contact Lindsey Foreman, Manager - Residential on 07827 957 730.
You must have the ability to become a member of the PVG Scheme.
Please refer to job outline, person specification and information sheet for further details and requirements for this job.