- Argyll House, Alexandra Parade, Dunoon, PA23 8AJ
- £19,946 - £20,786 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd July 2022
Admin Assistant School Support, Dunoon.
Applicants should note that:-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Susan Tyre, School Services Support Manager
- Telephone : 01369 708509
- Email :Susan.Tyre@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB10354/AED04784
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy