- Location: Coll Airport, Isle of Coll, Argyll, PA78 6SY
- Salary: £23,888.00 - £26,041.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 9 hours per week
- Department: Development and Economic Growth
- Closing Date: Tuesday 4th February 2020
The Council is recruiting 4 new Airport Supervisor/Air Ground Communications post to be based at Coll Airport. The successful applicants will form part of a team providing the dual role of firefighter cover and air ground communication, providing a supportive role to Coll airport and the Council's scheduled air service to the island. All necessary training will be provided at Oban airport.
These are permanent posts, 9 hours per week, which are worked pro rata as per the scheduled air services timetable.
Applicants should note that:-
- These posts will be considered for job share.
- These posts are eligable for the Councils Distant Islands Allowance.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Thomas Eddleston, Station Manager, 01631 572914.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.