- Inveraray Primary School, Inveraray, Argyll, ., PA32 8YH
- £19,143 - £19,983 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 25.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 13th August 2021
ASN Assistant within Mid-Argyll Area (current hours are located within Inveraray Primary School).
This post will commence in August.
Inveraray Primary School is looking for a kind, nurturing person to join our wonderful team. This post will support learners who have additional support needs and the successful candidate will work in our early level class and with some older pupils alongside teachers and childcare workers to support learning in a dynamic school.
We are a Rights respecting School and are committed to excellent learning both indoors and outside.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page
- James Helbert, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01499 302218
- Reference : ARB08416/AED04337
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.