- Location: Kilninver Primary School, Kilninver, Oban, Argyll., PA34 4UT
- Salary: £21,844.00 - £23,158.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 21 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 7th February 2020
Childcare and Education Worker, Kilninver Primary School
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
- Helen Daniels, Acting Head Teacher
- Telephone:01852 316236
- Email :Helen.Daniels@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB06138
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.