- Location: Campbeltown Grammar School, Limecraigs Road, Campbeltown, Argyll., PA28 6JS
- Salary: £16,296.00 - £17,264.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for a full-time term-time permanent Clerical Assistant at Campbeltown Grammar School.
Applicants should note that :-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Andrew MacDonald, Admin and Finance Assistant
- Telephone : 01546 602598
- Email :Andrew.MacDonald@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB05446/CME01915
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.