- Location: Ulva Primary School, Ulva Ferry, Isle of Mull, Argyll., PA73 6LT
- Salary: £16,296.00 - £17,264.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 16.5 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th September 2019
Ulva Primary School is looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis for 16.50 hours per week, term time.
Applicants should note that :-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Susie Carmichael, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01688 500246
- Email : Susie.Carmichael@argyll-bute.gov.uke
- Reference : ARB05449/ CME35505
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.