- Location: Kintyre Area Comm Educ Office, Stewart Road, Campbeltown, Argyll., PA28 6AT
- Salary: £17,228.00 - £18,250.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 20.25 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Development and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019
Driver/Pupil Escort required to deliver daily transport to and from schools in Campbeltown. A current valid driving licence with category D1 entitlement is an essential requirement for this post.
This is a part-time, term-time post working 20.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £9.07 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions)(Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Gordon Munro, School Transport Manager, Telephone 01546 604453.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.