- Mid-Argyll, PA31 8RT
- £19,143 - £19,983 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021
Are you interested in working as part of a team, providing care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own home? We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate person to join our Care at Home Team based in the Mid Argyll area to support members of the community to maintain their independence at home and achieve their personal aims and objectives on a casual basis.
This role includes assisting with Personal Care and Reablement practice. We provide paid comprehensive induction and training for all staff.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager:
Norma Litster - Home Care Organiser
Margaret Blair - Home Care Organiser
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.