- Location: Dolphin Hall, Manse Avenue, Dunoon., PA23 8DQ
- Salary: £21,844.00 - £23,158.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Development and Infrastructure
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Argyll and Bute Council wishes to appoint a research assistant who has an interest in housing strategy development and housing research together with an aptitude for statistical analysis.
It is essential that you have:
- 3 standard grades at level 1 or 2 (including Maths and English);
- Excellent written and verbal communication, numeracy and organisational skills;
- experience of research including statistical analysis and data handling;
It is desirable to have:
- knowledge of the housing market system,
- Housing Diploma (level 4) or HNC in a related field.
The post is full time, permanent, worked Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Applicants should note that:-
The post is not suitable for job share
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Allan Brandie, Research and Development Officer, 01369 708 679, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.