- Location: Old Quay Head, Hall Street, Campbeltown, PA28 6ED
- Salary: £34,947.00 - £38,213.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Worker in the Children and Families Team based in Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute. This small team covers the Kintyre area including the town of Campbeltown, and surrounding rural communities, providing support to local children, young people and their families. Social Workers in this team are Lead Professionals responsible for assessment and care planning including co-ordination of child’s plans for Looked After Children, children in need including with disability and children in need of protection.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both adults and children.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Jillian Anderson - Practice Lead
Telephone - 01546 604556
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.