- Location: Helensburgh & Lomond Civic Centre, 38 East Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 7PG
- Salary: £23,888.00 - £26,041.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 14 hours per week
Customer Services: Improvement and HR
Closing date: Thursday 28th November 2019
We are looking for an SVQ Assessor/Verifier to join our award winning accredited Training Centre as part of the Talent Management Team. This post is based in Helensburgh and is part time temporary, 14 hours per week to be worked Monday all day, Wednesday pm and Friday pm to deliver Scottish Vocational Qualifications to learners as part of the Foundation Apprenticeship Framework for Children and Young People. Please note the times could be negotiable.
Applicants should note that :-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Sharon Atkinson, Talent Management Officer, 01369 70 8507.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.