- Location: Willowview Comm Care Centre, Lower Soroba Road, Oban., PA34 4JA
- Salary: £39,327.00 - £43,049.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 17.5 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 2019
A vacancy has arisen for the right person to join the Adult Services Area Team in Oban and take operational responsibility for the leadership and management of statutory services for adults with Learning Disabilities, through the management of a team of professional and support staff to ensure their promotion, protection and welfare. Ensuring an environment where each service user is enabled to maximise their potential, to contribute to their social, physical and mental wellbeing and promote active citizenship in a holistic way.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with both adults and children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
Pamela MacLeod - Local Area Manager
Telephone No - 01631 572948
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.