- Balerno High, 5 Bridge Road, Balerno, EH14 7AQ
- £19,123 - £19,424 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Balerno High School & Dean Park Primary & Annexe
Salary: £19,123 - £19,424 (pro-rata for part time and sessional)
We are looking for 2x 20 hour Cleaning Operatives to join the team in Balerno High School , PM Shift & 1x 18 hour Cleaning Operative in Dean Park Annexe, PM
1X 15 hour Cleaning Operative to join the team in Dean Park Primary, Mon - Frid, 3pm - 6pm.
• The cleaning of all surfaces, internal glass, floors, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
• The cleaning of all sanitary areas, toilets and showers and the replenishment of washroom consumables.
• Emergency and re-active cleaning as required, e.g. removal of graffiti, body fluid spillages, accidental spillages.
• The care and cleanliness of all equipment used in carrying out the above duties.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs