- Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- £26,919 - £32,123 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Contract and Grants Analyst
Salary: £26,919 - £32,123
Hours: 36 per week
Are you looking for a varied and dynamic role within the Contract and Grants Management Team within Commercial and Procurement Services (CPS)?
The City of Edinburgh Council is looking to recruit to a Contract and Grants Analyst role. The post holder will support the Council in delivering financial, operational and social value through its contracts and grants with third parties.
The post holder will have some procurement and contract management understanding to support the team in providing contract and grant management advice and analysis to service areas across the council.
The role is central to support delivery of the teams goals;
- Sharing good practice and guidance across the council
- Service area compliance with the Contract and Grants Management Framework
- Implementation, use and management of PCST contract management tools.
- Delivering improved value from contracts by adherence to KPI's, terms, specification and deliverables such as sustainability, community benefits and Fair Work.
- Robust and accurate management information to inform business decisions.
- Using available data and systems to improve performance and secure tendered benefits from suppliers.
The post will provide support to the team when we deliver, guidance and training to colleagues across the service areas and maintain key stakeholder relationships within the Council, suppliers and partner organisations.
If you are someone who can bring a creative and constructive approach and who is able to adapt quickly and flexibly to new demands and will be great at encouraging and harnessing the development of ideas then this may be the role for you. In return we can offer an attractive salary and supportive team to work alongside.
The Council offers a flexible hybrid working arrangement with a mix of office and home based working alongside flexible hours to suit business and work life balance.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range. For roles in grade 5 or above, annual increments in our contribution zones are dependent on achieving agreed performance goals.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs