- Waverley Court 4 East Market Street, EH8 8BG
- £38,340 - £45,385 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 21 hours per week
Senior HR Consultant
Salary: £38,340 - £45,385 Per year
Hours: 21 per week
We are looking for an HR Lead on cross organisational Wellbeing, being recognised as the ‘subject matter expert’ :
• Utilising research principles, data, networks (internal and external) and analytics to develop best practice people strategies, frameworks and approaches .
• Lead and project manage specific people related interventions and campaigns across the organisation
• Ensure comprehensive plans are developed to deliver the outcomes of specific strategic themes within the People Strategy • Work collaboratively with other project leads and support other People Strategy activities, leading other workstreams if required
• Identify and work collaboratively with stakeholders (internally and externally), exploring alternative perspectives and seeking to develop and implement cutting edge practices and thinking into our organisation
• Champion the aptitude and attitude expected of colleagues
• Review activities against outcomes to ensure alignment with strategic priorities and that activities will deliver the identified business and HR outcomes from the Business Plan and People Strategy • Proactively monitor plans and make recommendations to the Programme Board to keep approved activities on track.
• Plan and facilitate weekly project meetings ensuring all project and risk governance is in place and managed effectively.
• Champion change management principles and practices in the delivery of the relevant work stream of the People Strategy.
• Represent the organization with external contacts and special interest groups including SPDS and the Scottish Government.
We're committed to creating a workplace culture where all our people feel valued, included and able to be their best at work, and we recognise the benefits that a diverse workforce with different values, beliefs, experience, and backgrounds brings to us as an organisation.
Our salary range typically reflects the initial starting salary and annually increases until it reaches the top of the range. For roles in grade 5 or above, annual increments in our contribution zones are dependent on achieving agreed performance goals.
Follow us on Twitter at @edincounciljobs