- Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
- £33,945.03 - £38,197.28 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
The post holder will lead on and coordinate business engagement across the Council's economic Development service. He/she will work with and assist local businesses through a range of engagement activities. It will be the responsibility of the post holder to act as a Single Point of Contact in relation to PACE and other redundancy situations and provide support for businesses and dedicated key support for people who have been made redundant or whose jobs are under threat.
The post holder will also work as part of a team providing a responsive and effective employability service:
1. Lead on the Economic Development Service business engagement activities.
2. Lead on a partnership approach to redundancy situations for local employers and employees
3. Work with other Council services and external agencies to develop a more co-ordinated approach to business engagement, particularly through the Clackmannanshire Business Support Partnership
4. Provide a business advisory role to businesses, signposting to further support, funding, etc
Clackmannanshire Council welcomes applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. For this vacancy, we would welcome applications from ethnic minority groups, who are currently under represented in our workforce.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.