- Park Primary School, East Castle Street, FK10 1BB
- £44,347.54 - £49,932.04 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a brand new stand alone Early Learning and Childcare setting? Park ELC, in Alloa has recently undergone refurbishment including the creation of a substantial new extension due for completion in August 2021. The result will be a brand new space designed to meet the needs of children and their families.
We are looking for a new ELC Head of Centre to join our team in Clackmannanshire. If you have the personal drive, commitment and passion to lead a large staff team and the skill set to work with a range of partners to ensure our children and their families get the right support when they need it, you may be the person we are looking for.
- To invest in a Pedagogical Leader, who can ensure that children and families are empowered through strong partnerships built on trust, connectivity and engagement.
- a leader who understands early childhood development, will bring a deep knowledge of early childhood theorists and experience of developing pedagogy and learning through curriculum and play.
- a leader who can co-create and implement a vision that reflects the commitment and passion to enable all children and families to aspire to be the best they can be.
- a leader who will demonstrate innovation and creativity to develop Park ELC as a hub of excellence in the Alloa Learning Community.
Please contact Adrienne Aitken, Improving Outcomes Team Leader email@example.com for an informal chat about this exciting opportunity in Clackmannanshire.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups(Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children.
Closing date for application: Sunday 8th August 2021
The postholder will:
- provide effective management of the ELC for the benefit of children, families and the wider community, within the framework of the Authority’s policies and statement of vision and values.
- promote and develop the ELC and to ensure the highest quality of provision for children and families.
- ensure that the ELC is a good place to work and learn for all staff, students and volunteers.
- develop Early Learning and Childcare services to support children and families.
- promote and uphold at all times the vision, values and aims of the Council and the Education Service.
This post is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. You will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council. The cost of this check will be deducted from your salary.
Clackmannanshire Council welcomes applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. For this vacancy, we would welcome applications from ethnic minority groups, who are currently under represented in our workforce.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.