- Location: Kelliebank Depot, Kelliebank, FK10 1NT
- Salary: £18,578.52 - £20,878.02 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Due to the improvements work to the application form on the (My Job Scotland) website we are unable to accept online applications at present.
We have put in place an alternative for the month of December 2019 to allow applications to be submitted for jobs advertised through Clackmannanshire Council.
Please download the application form below. Once fully completed please email your submitted application to email@example.com by the closing date (Midnight). You must include the CLA reference number on the email to us to ensure your application is allocated to the correct job.
We look forward to receiving your application for the above post.
To provide an efficient and effective labouring service with the ability and skills to carryout all general labouring works involved within the Maintenance Service
The Operatives key functions include:
- All types of general labouring duties
- Driving Vans, lorries, pick ups etc.
- Assisting tradesmen e.g. Slater's and plumbers on roof work.
- As a representative of the Maintenance Service the Operative will ensure the Council's values are promoted in every aspect of his work, with the remit to provide a seamless high quality response to the customers needs.The Operative will demonstrate high personal and professional standards, especially in respect of quality and customer service.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.