- Kelliebank Depot, Kelliebank, FK10 1NT
- £26,553.77 - £29,838.77 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
To provide an efficient and effective Plastering service with the ability and skills to carryout all Plastering works involved within the Maintenance Service
The plasterers key functions include:
- All types of plasterer repairs and associated works
- Roughcasting and cement work.
- Ceramic Wall Tiling
- Organising own work in conjunction with the Supervisor, and decide on best methodology in the execution of such work.
- As a representative of the Maintenance Service the Plasterer will ensure the Council's values are promoted in every aspect of his work, with the remit to provide a seamless high quality response to the customers needs.
The Plasterer will demonstrate high personal and professional standards, especially in respect of quality and customer service.
You can view the application pack below including our recruitment privacy notice. The application pack contains the job profile outlining the skills, experience and knowledge required for this job.
Clackmannanshire Council is currently promoting for the (Get into Care for Adult Care) further documents can be viewed below (These do not relate to the job advertised).
Clackmannanshire Council welcomes applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. For this vacancy, we would welcome applications from ethnic minority groups, who are currently under represented in our workforce.
Clackmannanshire Council is a living wage accredited employer.