- Abercromby Depot Abercromby Industrial Park, DG7 1LH
- £21,114 - £21,528 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Refuse & Recycling Operative (15/9068)
£21,114 - £21,528
Duties will include:-
- Collection of refuse, recyclate, white goods and special uplifts for disposal
- Other tasks relating to Waste Collection Services functions
- When required, drive and be responsible for allocated vehicles.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for recruitment within Communities. We deliver a wide variety of frontline services and require Refuse & Recycling Operative at our depots at Abercromby.
You will be expected to carry out various duties as instructed by the Waste Supervisor and have a working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements. You will be required to work as a team member.
This post is subject to candidate vetting through Disclosure Scotland.
You will be educated to Standard Grade Level. A full valid current driving license would be beneficial.
For further information please contact : Robert Anderson, Technical Support Officer - 030 3333 3000 or
Kirsty Magee, Technical Support Officer – 030 3333 3000