- Dean Castle Country Park, KA1 3XB
- £29,939 - £32,542 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Your enthusiasm and passion for developing and delivering effective commercial and business opportunities will be driven by a commitment to develop services that maximise the return from investment, ensuring East Ayrshire Leisure Trust can fulfil its charitable obligations and become a sustainable organisation. Contributing to the review of our memberships and programmes you will ensure they are effective and appropriate in the transformation of our business.
Key Duties of this post include:
1. Develop and implement a Commercialisation Plan in line with the Strategic Vision
2. Identify, develop and manage key commercial and business opportunities
3. Review and develop a range of memberships with a focus on maximising growth including:
• fitness memberships
• museum memberships
• ‘friends’ schemes
4. Develop and manage a range of sponsorship, donation and fundraising opportunities across East Ayrshire Leisure
5.Develop and maintain successful and productive partnerships that will have a positive impact on the service and the community particularly with local providers including;
• East Ayrshire Council
• Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce
• Town Centre Regeneration Partners
• Local Business Associations
Rate of Pay
Salary: £29939 - £32542 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm (50min unpaid lunch break)
Friday - 9.00am - 4.00pm (40min unpaid lunch break)
Responsibilities & Our Values
Contribute to and deliver excellent customer service, and in doing so promote and recognise the importance of people in delivering our vision and values;
• Being honest and demonstrating integrity at all times
• Engaging and inclusive with our people, partners and stakeholders
• Striving for continuous improvement by being ambitious and aspirational in all that we do
• Taking responsibility and being accountable for our organisation and our service delivery
We follow the national guidance in relation to pre-employment checks namely “Safer Recruitment Through Better Recruitment”. With regards to requests for references and in line with this guidance, during your application process you should provide details of a minimum of two appropriate and relevant references, one of which should be from your current or most recent employer. It is also a requirement that the reference from your current or most recent employer is from an appropriate senior manager and it is not a reference from a former peer operating at the same level.
The post you have applied for requires you to complete a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form listing any live offences. Any information that is disclosed on a Criminal Conviction Declaration Form will require to be discussed before a formal offer of employment is made. If you require further clarification please refer to www.disclosurescotland.co.uk.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW, CANDIDATES MUST DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA OF THE ATTACHED JOB SPECIFICATION.