- Location: Southbank Marina, 12 Strathkelvin Place, Kirkintilloch, G66 1XT
- Salary: £38,213.41 - £43,049.39 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
As a forward thinking Council, you will find an organisation committed to developing and maximising all opportunities and building a culture of innovation.
It’s a great time to join the Council’s new Business & Digital Change team and play an integral part in the delivery of our ambitious programme of transformation across East Dunbartonshire.
We are delighted to launch an exciting and rewarding opportunity for two Project Delivery Leads. Reporting directly to the Business & Digital Change Manager, your role will include management of Transformation project delivery and management of a small team of Business & Digital Change Advisers.
For this role, you will already have substantial knowledge of digital development and demonstrating successful project and programme management within a complex environment. You will have operated at a management level with established experience in management and delivery.
Our competitive salary is enhanced with all the benefits of working for a public sector organisation, including a pension scheme, generous holidays, and flexible working approach, reflecting our commitment to supporting a positive work-life balance.
To find out more or to request an application pack, please contact Alison Calder, SMT support team by email. Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date for applications for this role is Friday, 6th December 2019 at 5.00pm.
PVG / Disclosure Scotland
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria.
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
- Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
- Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
- The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
- We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
- We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
- We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
- We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
- We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.