- Location: Various Locations In East Dunbartonshire, G66 1XT
- Salary: £43,706.36 - £49,217.55 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The Asset & Estates Management Service is responsible for the strategic and operational management of all aspects of the Council’s Assets & Estates portfolio, including the development of its Corproate Asset Management Plan, Estates Management and the planning and delivery of major capital projects.
The Council seeks to appoint a Team Leader – Asset Management to lead a newly established team who will play a key role in the development of our Corporate Asset Management Plan, the refresh of our Asset Management database and in the design and delivery of minor capital works across the Estate.
Candidates should demonstrable experience of successfully undertaking a leadership role in at least one of the key areas of the role profile, be an excellent communicator and be prepared to work flexibly within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you would like any further information regarding the above roles please contact, Fraser Robb – Assets & Estates Manager telephone - 0141 578 8621 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that the closing date for applications for this role is Thursday 13 February 2020 at 5.00pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Alison Calder, SMT Support Assistant (email@example.com) who will send you an electronic copy of the Application Pack.
PVG / Disclosure Scotland
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.