- Location: Hallglen Primary School, New Hallglen Road, Falkirk, FK1 2RA
- Salary: £63,150.00
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Hallglen Primary School is a non-denominational primary school situated on the south side of Falkirk and its catchment area includes Glen Village, Hallglen, Lady Anne Gate and part of the Lionthorn Estate.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO
• establish a multidisciplinary leadership team and lead the creation of a learning community which takes a pride in its children and all they can achieve?
• make sure they realise that achievement?
• demonstrate that GIRFEC values are at the heart of your life and work?
• have very good communication skills, including working with parents and outside agencies?
• have a proven track record in school improvement?
• lead a large team of teaching and support staff who take a pride in what they have achieved?
• work effectively with others as member of a team at school, cluster and local authority level?
• demonstrate that you have made a positive difference to children’s learning and lives?
If all this sounds like you, then we want you to be the Head Teacher of Hallglen Primary School.
The Application Process
Please refer to the person specification included in the Additional Information pack when setting out the skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
Should your application be progressed to the next stage please note the key dates listed below:
• Assessment Centre 6 March 2020
• School Visit 12 March 2020
• Short Leet interview 16 March 2020
Apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership along with GTCS Registration