- Municipal Buildings, West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
- £38,043 - £41,612 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst within the Technology & Infrastructure team, based in the Municipal Buildings, Falkirk. You'll need to be passionate about cyber security, bringing your expertise and extensive cybersecurity experience and broad exposure to infrastructure / network and multi-platform environments.
In this role
- Be the security expert in, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Assist project members in the identification, specification, design and implementation of appropriate security controls.
- Evaluate and develop secure solutions, based on approved security architectures.
- Analyses business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks. Communicates security risks and solutions to IT staff and management.
- Develop the business, information and risk assessment technical artefacts that constitute the enterprise information security architecture and solutions.
You should ideally be educated to degree level, with extensive IT experience. You will have highly developed communication skills and experience in customer and supplier management.
For Further Information, please contact Murat Dilek on 01324 501594.