- Location: Peripatetic, FK1 5RS
- Rate: £11.97 pro rata
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
A vacancy for a sessional unpaid work supervisor has arisen, based at Falkirk Justice Services Team. This post will contribute to delivering a statutory social work service to service users in the Criminal Justice System, in line with National Outcomes and Standards, working as a member of the Unpaid Work Team to train, instruct and supervise, taking into account health and safety procedures, groups of service users subject to statutory orders imposed by the court, undertaking a broad range of activities and tasks.
• This is a sessional post
• As and when required
• Flexibility to work evenings/weekends is required
• You may also be required to undertake other duties as may be required by the Director of Children’s Services or his/her representatives, for example to provide assistance to other criminal justice funded services within Falkirk Council.
For informal discussions please contact Mary Hamilton on Tel No. 01324- 506486
You will work on an as and when required basis.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership.