- Location: Brunton House, KY4 9QU
- Salary: £18,302.00 - £20,573.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Working Location: Based at Brunton House, Cowdenbeath but working in Kelty Area
Interview Date: Week commencing 28 October 2019
The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for.
All employees are expected to display and promote certain behaviours in the workplace.
Our ‘How We Work Matters’ behaviour framework contains more information and is available via this link.
Before applying, it is important that you read the ‘Candidate Information’ by clicking on this link. The main Terms and Conditions and employment are available via the same link.
Search for more 'Fife Council Jobs' on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FCJobsOfficial.
- Working Pattern: includes dayshifts, backshifts, weekends, sleepovers and/or nightshifts.
- Lone Working is a requirement for this post as well as having skills and knowledge to work as part of a wider team.
- You will support adults living at home with all aspects of their daily lives. This will include personal care, support at mealtimes, support with medication, support with mobilising safely etc. You will adopt a person centred approach in all aspects of service delivery, and accompany Service Users in a wide range of personal interest activities and appointments while fully respecting their preferred lifestyle choices and while promoting their independence.
Duties include all aspects of personal care and moving and handling tasks, flexibility will be required in the way the days/hours are worked for each post dependent on the needs of service users.
You will have experience of working in a care setting, providing all aspects of care support.
You will have, or be willing to achieve in the first period of registration, the Social Services and Healthcare SCQF6 SVQ2 or equivalent to meet Scottish Social Services Council registration.
You will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within your first six months in post.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain PVG scheme membership for working with adults through Disclosure Scotland.
You will have experience/awareness of National Care Standards and Fife Council and Scottish Social Services Council Codes of Practice.
For further information, please contact: Louisa Nethery - email@example.com