- Location: Brunton House, KY4 9QU
- Salary: £18,302.00 - £20,573.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 24 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Contract Type: Temporary for up to 1 year
Interview Date: Week Commencing 28 October 2019
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the attached Job Pack. These explain the job role and the type of person we are looking for. The main terms and conditions of employment are also available via the above link.
The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for.
Search for more 'Fife Council Jobs' on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FCJobsOfficial.
- Working Pattern: includes dayshifts, backshifts, weekends, sleepovers and/or nightshifts.
- Lone Working is a requirement for this post as well as having skills and knowledge to work as part of a wider team.
- You will support adults living at home with all aspects of their daily lives. This will include personal care, support at mealtimes, support with medication, support with mobilizing safely etc. You will adopt a person centred approach in all aspects of service delivery, and accompany Service Users in a wide range of personal interest activities and appointments while fully respecting their preferred lifestyle choices and while promoting their independence.
Duties include all aspects of personal care and moving and handling tasks, flexibility will be required in the way the days/hours are worked for each post dependent on the needs of service users.
You will have experience of working in a care setting, providing all aspects of care support.
You will have, or be willing to achieve in the first period of registration, the Social Services and Healthcare SCQF6 SVQ2 or equivalent to meet Scottish Social Services Council registration.
You will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within your first six months in post.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain PVG scheme membership for working with adults through Disclosure Scotland.
You will have experience/awareness of Health and Social Care Standards and Fife Council and Scottish Social Services Council Codes of Practice.
For further information, please contact: Mary Kippen via email firstname.lastname@example.org