As a charity, we work for the benefit of the people of Glasgow. Our cultural and sporting experiences, programmes and events promote inclusion, happiness and health while also supporting the city’s visitor economy. Together these enhance the city’s mental, physical and economic wellbeing. We believe everyone deserves a great Glasgow life and we find innovative ways to make this happen across Glasgow’s diverse communities.
We are recruiting a Digital and SEO Marketing Officer within the Marketing and Communications Team, to join our 3,000 strong team of dedicated staff and volunteers. You will
• Have an in-depth understanding of the technical side of digital marketing including SEO, paid & native, tracking & analytics
• Gather information as part of the organisational strategy process in terms of digital capability
• Manage multiple digital platforms including social media channels, websites, online broadcast, eCommerce, CRM systems and databases
• Deliver on the integration and implementation of digital and physical marketing
• Identify options for gathering information needed to inform marketing plans Contribute to the development & delivery of marketing communications campaigns
• Support the development of marketing activities that contribute to the achievement of the desired customer experience
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver good practice and meet customer needs
• Analyse intelligence on customers and the market to form insight and digital content plans
• Support the delivery of activities that contribute to the customer experience
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Confident giving guidance and support to colleagues
• Project planning and delivery skills
• Evidence of effective leadership
• Evidence of customer focus, demonstrating delivery of effective customer services
• Effective time management skills
We believe in the transformational power of the services we provide for the citizens and visitors of Glasgow, and if you want to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
In return we can offer a generous holiday allowance of 29 days (rising to 34 days after 5 years), plus 6.5 public holidays. You will also be eligible to join the Strathclyde pension fund, one of the largest local authority pension providers in the UK. Additional staff benefits include staff discounts, annual leave purchase scheme, flexible retirement and family friendly policies.
At Glasgow Life we value diversity and inclusion. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from BAME groups who are currently under represented in our organisation.
Alternative Application Packs can be requested in other formats for example, Large Print, Braille, Audio and other languages. To request an alternative Application Pack please phone 0141 287 1054.
Packs will be posted out to you within 3 working days of receiving your telephone request.
Please note the closing date of the job advert to ensure that you give yourself plenty of time to complete your application form and return it to us.
For further information about working for us please refer to our website https://www.glasgowlife.org.uk/work-with-us