- Home working, ML1 1AB
- £28,337.40 - £31,941 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Business Analyst
Hours: 35 hours per week
Duration: Fixed term 9 months
Salary: £28,337 - £31,941 p.a. (Pro Rata)
*This post may be home or office-based dependant on current Government guidance. We are reviewing our office accommodation to determine best use, taking into account staff preferences and their requirements. Work location will remain under review.
Internal Applicants (Secondment Opportunity - Please seek permission from your line manager before applying.)
1 post (9 months) – enquiries to Carron McDiarmid Tel: 01463 702852
Job Purpose: Liaise with stakeholders and apply a range of techniques to elicit business requirements, defining and designing key processes to facilitate key outcomes.
For the two six month analyst posts this will focus on:
- Mapping the range of performance data current gathered, critical analysis of its use and facilitating key stakeholder workshops to extract best business improvement processes
- To develop a new performance framework for, and create a Service Use Dashboard that described and quantifies what happens in the Communities and Place Service
For the 9 month post this will focus on:
- To analyse external and internal income and create dashboards to enable monitoring and management.
For the 12 month post this will focus on:
- Monitoring and reporting on ongoing humanitarian response, analysis of ongoing need to support the development of new arrangements and engaging with key stakeholders to understand the experience and learning of covid.
Please APPLY ONLINE. Please note on the application form which post/s you are interested in applying for.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
Significant experience of operating in a role which includes analytical and/or business improvement skills
Experience of operating in a role which included implementing improvements in information management practices
Experience of team working
Evidence of higher education or equivalent experience