- Various Locations within the Inverness Area, IV1 1DY
- £28,337.40 - £31,941 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Clerk of Works (2 posts)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £28,337 - £31,941 p.a
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: John Crosbie Tel: 077721 948 880
- To assist the Senior Clerk of Works throughout the complete range of Property Management duties, with emphasis on Capital Projects, Property Client Representative responsibilities, statutory requirements, service contracts and health and safety matters.
- To provide a high quality, customer focused Clerk of works service ensuring that statutory requirements and the policies of the Highland Council, where they relate to the construction, modernisation, inspection and maintenance of both Council and other agency properties are properly and effectively complied with.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- HNC in an appropriate construction related discipline or suitable equivalent.
- Working towards Corporate membership of an appropriate professional body such as MCIOB /MICWCI
- Suitable experience in new build/refurbishment/construction/property maintenance
- You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Highland to meet the operational requirements of the Service.