- `Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing Unit, Hut 4, Dochfour Drive, Inverness, IV3 5EB
- £28,337 - £31,941 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Fire Safety Adviser
Location: Inverness, IV3 3EB
Hours: 35 hpw
Salary: HC7 £28,377
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Gena Falconer, Tel: 01463 644001
Job Purpose: To assist in the provision of a comprehensive health and safety advisory service to the various Services of the Council in order to meet statutory requirements and to actively assist the Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager in developing and maintaining a strong and positive health and safety culture.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support via Business.SupportHR-Finfirstname.lastname@example.org quoting post the reference number above.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated.
Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- Two years' experience in a similar environment (multi-site, multi discipline)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (or equivalent)
- Professional membership of IFE, IOSH, or equivalent
- Holds full, current driving licence