- Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX
- £19,092 - £21,440 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Post Title: Graduate Intern (Roads Asset Management)
Hours: 35 hpw
Duration: Fixed Term until 5 January 2022
Salary: £19,092 - £21,440
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Elizabeth MacIver Tel: 01463 702085
- Assist in the collation of road asset information into the service asset management database or other software package as appropriate.
- Liaise with colleagues and external parties to obtain information as necessary.
- To investigate the methodologies available for publishing road asset data online.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support via Business.SupportHR-Fin-DI@highland.gov.uk quoting the post reference number above.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated.
Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
To meet the eligibility criteria set out by the Scottish Government’s Young Person’s Guarantee funding, you must meet the following:
- You will be resident in the Highlands for the duration of the employment period (6 months).
- You were under 25 at the time of application submission.
- You have a qualification of HND level or above.