- Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX
- £41,059 - £44,899 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: ICT Solutions Architect (2 Posts)
Location: Headquarters, Inverness
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £41,059 - £44,899
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Allan Henderson, Tel: 07814 231300
Job Purpose: The ICT Solutions Team is responsible for Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Technical Design and Business Analysis. The team engages with the Council’s business units to drive the design, build and delivery of ICT solutions to support the transformation of business processes. Focusing on efficiently delivering both internal and external customer outcomes in line with our strategic requirements. The team plays a critical part in the Council’s work to digitally transform service delivery.
The Solutions Architect will work as part of the ICT Solutions Team to provide overall solution design and assurance over build and delivery of ICT and digital solutions.
The Solutions Architect will translate business requirements into a solution architecture that conforms to enterprise architectural standards and roadmaps. This role is pivotal in delivering and maintaining a solution that best suits business requirements. The Solution Architect will analyse current application and infrastructure technology to determine its ability to support the solution and will create relevant design documentation to be referenced by external suppliers, developers and configuration specialists alike during the build process; owning through to acceptance into service.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post reference number above.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated.
Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate/business/digital and technology related subject; or
- Relevant industry specific qualification(s); or
- Extensive relevant proven experience that demonstrates a similar level of knowledge and understanding.
- Typically, a minimum of five to ten years’ experience of working in ICT solution architecture or a related field – specifically related to ICT system development, requirements gathering, design, build, test and implementation.