- Headquarters, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX
- £10,592.88 - £11,562.13 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 19 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Office Services 3
Hours: 19 hours per week
Salary: £20,907 - £22,820 p.a (£10,592.88 - £11,562.13 pro rata)
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Sharon Bailey Tel: 01463 702820
Job Purpose: To join a Team of Business Support Staff
The post holder will provide a complete secretarial and administrative service to a multi-disciplinary team comprising Highland Council Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Dietetics and Speech and Language Therapy and AHP students on placement.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- A minimum of 3 years secretarial and administrative experience, preferably working within a large multidisciplinary team
- RSA III or equivalent qualification
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) or equivalent IT qualification