- Ness House, Drummond Road, Inverness, IV2 4NZ
- £41,477 - £45,354 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Post Title: Practice Lead (Health & Disability)
Hours: 35 Hours per week
Salary: £41,477 - £45,354 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Mairi Morrison Tel:01463 702113
- Family Teams deliver universal and additional health, social care and child protection services for children in the context of the Highland Practice Model. Teams are multi-disciplinary with an ethos of collaborative practice – within the team and with children, young people, parents and carers. The teams work in communities with partner services within associated school groups and across the Highland area.
- Practice Leads work together within the team to provide an integrated service to children & families. Practice Leads collaborate to manage the work flow of the team, providing leadership and supervision
- On behalf of the team and the wider service, the Practice Lead (Health & Disability) ensures the provision and coordination of services to children who are affected by disability, have additional health needs, have other complex care needs and children who may be in need of compulsory measures.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 609575 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Qualification as a Social Worker and compliance with current registration requirements.
Accredited post qualifying award in child protection studies or equivalent
Knowledge of current legislation, policy and practice
Knowledge of research and emerging themes in contemporary practice
Means to travel efficiently and effectively between various locations within Highland to meet the operation requirements of the service.