- The Pines, Drummond School, Inverness, IV2 4NZ
- £33,072 - £40,736 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37.5 hours per week
Post Title: Specialist Paediatric Community Physiotherapist, Band 6
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £33,072 - £40,736 p.a.
This is preferably a full time hours post - we are open to discussions around job share and part-time working.
Removal and Relocation (for eligible applicants) - You will be joining a high performing successful organisation located in a unique part of the country. A removal and relocation package of up to £6500.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Ailie Surtees Tel: 07909 897334
- To provide an efficient and effective physiotherapy service to children of all ages up to 19, if still in school, with primarily a neurodevelopmental disability, and may include complex physical disability, illness or injury within the geographical boundaries for which the postholder has responsibility.
- To establish and develop close links and working relationships with other members of the multi-disciplinary child health team, education and social services, ensuring the provision of high quality physiotherapy services.
- To assess, plan, implement and monitor specialist physiotherapy treatment/management programmes for this client group. To provide advice and training for this team around the child.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 609575 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
- Significant post graduate experience including work in a variety of specialties
- B.Sc. or equivalent diploma in Physiotherapy
- HPCP Registration
- CPD portfolio demonstrating maintenance and updating of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills in line with research developments and evidence based practice